Recruitments for Teva Pharmaceuticals . Ltd-2021. Hiring M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.pharma Candidates for Clinical Research Assoc II posts . Full details are provided below.
Vacancy Details :
Name of the Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Qualification: M.Sc , B.Pharm, M.pharma
Post Name: Clinical Research Assoc II
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Experience Needed: 5 to 7 years
Salary Pack: NA
Contact No: NA
- To ensure all assigned studies follows SOPs, GCP and applicable regulations.
- To do all regulatory/ethics submission as per timelines and to ensure regulatory documents are available, complete and current.
- In coordination with the project manager and/or medical monitor, perform study site selection visits. Participate in/conduct investigator’s meeting and site initiation visits.
- To perform regular monitoring visits to site
- To verify the case report forms and source data according to the monitoring plan
- To ensure site level metrics (i.e. 100% IP accountability, 100% informed consent documentation etc.) are tracked and communicated as appropriate.
Conduct site close out and assure appropriate archival of controlled documents.
- Resolve issues as they affect clinical plan timelines and quality to ensure achievement of goals and objectives at the site level.
- Work in liaison with the finance department in the organization and administration of financial payments to the investigators or relevant local institutions.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on the below link and it will be redirected to Recruiting company page.
Step 2. Register on the Career Page by logging in and fill up education details.
Step 3: After Successful Registration. The user needs to log in with credentials.
Step 4: After logging in the user needs to fill up all the educational details, work experience details and attach a resume. ( Submit an application form, if needed).
Teva Pharma Ltd. Is the largest supply chain of any pharmaceutical company and our network of about 40,000 employees and 60 global manufacturing sites work around the clock to make sure our medicines reach patients and healthcare systems across six continents. In addition, many prescription medications made by other companies include active pharmaceutical ingredients produced by Teva.