Recruitments for Ipca Laboratories Ltd-2021. Hiring for Officer in Technology Transfer & PDL posts B.Pharm,M.pharm are preferred. Full details are provided below.
Vacancy Details :
Name of the Company: Ipca Laboratories Ltd
Post Name: Officer in Technology Transfer & PDL
Job Location: Indore, Pithampur
Experience Needed: 1 to 6 years
Salary Package: NA
Contact No: 07292667008
Email ID: [email protected]
Interested candidates may email updated resume with Current & expected CTC and details of notice period [email protected]
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execution of ANDA / Site transfer batches and Scale Up Batches.
- To Prepare the Protocol, BMR, BPR and Report.
- To coordinate with various departments like Production, Stores, QC, QA, AMV etc. for related functions.
- To check & record entries in the BMR, equipment log, balance performance /calibration records, environmental monitoring records and all relevant departmental records.
- To maintain minimum spares as listed for granulation, compression and coating equipment.
- To check the facility and equipment with respect to MMD.
- Process Knowledge of either Dry Granulation, Wet Granulation, Extrusion, Spheronization, Compression, Wurster coating.
- Preparation of Exhibit and Scale up batch protocol and Report
- Knowledge of Performance Qualification, Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification.
- Basic Fundamentals of Technology Transfer and Product Development guidelines.
Ipca Laboratories Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India.