Recruitments for Baxter– 2021. Hiring for sales departments. M Sc,M Pharm,B Pharm Candidate preferred. Full details are provided below.
Vacancy Details :
Name of the Company: Baxter
Qualification: M Sc,M Pharm,B Pharm
Post Name: Assoc, Quality – Stability
Job Location: Ahmadabad, Gujarat
Experience Needed: 3 to 5 years
Department: Quality – Stability
Salary Package: NA
Contact No: 9878401222
Email I’d: [email protected]
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Timely HPLC and chemical analysis of stability samples as per monthly withdrawal plan.
- Ensure relevant log book entries prior to perform analysis.
- Online entries of performed activities in calculation sheet.
- Cleaning of stability instrument room and wet chemistry area as per additional assigned responsibilities by group leader .
- Ensure timely completion of additional assigned responsibility (i.e. Tracking of Reports ,cleaning and maintenance of dedicated instruments ,cleaning of individual allocated area ).
Preferred Education Qualification:
- M.Sc / B. Pharma / M. Pharma with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on the below link and it will be redirected to Recruiting company page.
Step 2. Register on the Career Page by logging in and fill up education details.
Step 3: After Successful Registration. The user needs to log in with credentials.
Step 4: After logging in the user needs to fill up all the educational details, work experience details and attach a resume. ( Submit an application form, if needed)