Bajaj Nutraceuticals is a division company of Bajaj Pharmaceuticals majorly manufacture Multivitamin tablets, Protein Syrup, Capsules, Sweet Coat Tablets, Sachets etc all under one roof.
Recruitments for Bajaj Nutraceuticals-2021. Hiring B.Pharma /B.sc/ Candidates for Quality Assurance departments. Full details are provided below.
Vacancy Details :
Name of the Company: Bajaj Nutraceuticals
Qualification: B.Pharma /B.sc/ M.sc
Post Name: Head QA
Department: Quality Assurance
Experience Needed: 10 to 20 years
Job Location: Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
Salary Package: ₹ 50,000 – 1,00,000 P.A
Contact No: ANKIT SHARMA ( 6398614893 )
Post of date: 12/11/2021
Date: 15th Nov 2021
Time: 09.30AM to 05.30PM
WALK IN FACTORY ADDRESS- 328 M, RAIPUR INDUSTRIAL AREA, BHAGWANPUR, ROORKEE-247661
- Manages daily operations of the Quality Assurance department. Set and communicate priorities to staff. Supervise daily operations of Quality Control and Production departments.
- Having strong and in-depth knowledge of regulation related to Nutraceuticals/Food Supplement and Herbal products inline with FSSAI regulation and schedule.
- Having knowledge about NI value and its calculation to be included in Nutraceuticals product artwork.
- In-depth knowledge about ingredients and its quantity as per the FSSAI guideline for Nutraceuticals products. Should have knowledge of contaminations and toxins related to Nutra/Food products.
- Should be familiar with the CGMP, ISO, HACCP, NABL, HALAL & NSF certification.
- Develop and conduct appropriate GMP/ISO/HACCP training and compliance for all levels of personnel involved in the manufacturing and release of raw materials and final product.
- Ensures continuous improvement and effectiveness of the quality management system. Provide oversight and input into the relevant quality systems and standards including: change control, documentation systems, Quality procedures, standards, and policies, product complaint management, internal and external audit programs, CAPAs Corrective Action and Preventative Action, Material Review Boards, and Vendor Risk Management.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting GMP internal audits. Routinely review the GAP analysis resulted from internal audit and address compliances with appropriate team members.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Manage final review and approval of Master Batch Records, Manufacturing Batch Records, Product Release, SOPs, Change Control Documentation, Audit Reports, Validation Documentation, Product Specifications, R&D Testing Protocols, and Supplier Qualifications.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Ensure quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations. Ensure accurate response and documentation of non-conformances and the implementation of appropriate corrective action plans.
- Manage third party inspections and audits, including regulatory inspections, findings and follow-up.
- Member of site development group with primary responsibility for quality recommendations regarding laboratory and factory design.
- Support and participate in the Company’s project teams and assist with project scheduling to assure that timelines and deadlines are met efficiently and economically.
- Provide regular updates and recommendations to Head Quality Operations regarding the status of quality objectives, projects, and goals.
- Hire, manage, and develop Quality Assurance staff and to support the companys goals and objectives. Conduct employee performance evaluations; assist in setting goals and objectives in alignment with the overall company goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System is desirable.