Recruitment for Aurobindo Pharma Ltd– 2021. Hiring for Production,Quality control departments. B.Pharma in Any Specialization PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,Post Graduation candidates are preferred. Full details are provided below.
Vacancy Details :
Name of the Company: Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
Qualification Needed: B.Pharma in Any Specialization PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required,M.Pharma in Any Specialization
Department: Production,Quality control
Post Name: Production,Quality control Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
Experience Needed: 0 to 7 years
Contact No: NA
Salary Package:1,50,000 – 5,00,000 PA
Floor Nos.22-24, Plot No.1, Survey No.83/1, Galaxy Tower, Hyderabad Knowledge City, Raidurg Panmaktha, Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Interested candidates can send their resumes to the company email id.
Aurbindo Pharma is hiring for Quality Control and Production Analyst.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To prepare, standardize and label stock solutions and laboratory reagents as required.
- To routinely monitor and analyze the water supply according to Company procedures.
- To ensure that all equipment, apparatus and premises of the QC Department are functional and suitable for their intended use, by performing maintenance and calibration as instructed. Apparatus should be handled in the proper manner and not in a way which may be detrimental to its function.
- To assist outside contractors in performing calibrations throughout the company and keep records of these according to standard procedures as required.
- To work out calculations pertaining to analysis and produce the relevant documentation in association always in compliance to EU GMP. To ensure proper filing and easy retrieval of all documentation and records pertaining to the QC Department.
- To assist the immediate superiors in problem solving exercises and other exercises aimed at improving quality and efficiency.
- To perform laboratory equipment qualification and calibration accordingly to a predetermined schedule.
- To perform method validation as required.
- To maintain records of stocks of reagents, equipment spares and reference standards in such a way as to report when re-ordering is due.
- To follow and document (record) precisely all activities as described in the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Test Methods and Protocols.
- Executes product testing as per the approved methods of analysis.
- Inputs generated lab data in LIMS.
- To perform troubleshooting on equipment, provide training, process improvement if specialization is assigned.
Required Candidate Profile
Candidates must have passport. (Please mention Passport number in resume)
should have relevant experience in QC Formulation, Oral Solid dosage.
Roles and Responsibilities
Individual contributor for injectable manufacturing/Operations, willing to join immediately.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Aurobindo Pharma features among the top 2 companies in India in terms of consolidated revenues. Aurobindo exports to over 150 countries across the globe with more than 90% of its revenues derived from international operations.