Recruitments for AstraZeneca Ltd- 2021. Hiring for Quality assurance departments. B.Sc, M.Sc ( Chemistry) Candidates are preferred. Full details are provided below.
Vacancy Details :
Name of the Company: AstraZeneca Ltd
Post Name: Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Experience Needed: 1 to 3 years
Department: Quality assurance
Salary Package: NA
Contact No: NA
Key Duties and Accountabilities
- Ensure that cGMP’s requirements are adhered as per the Schedule M and AstraZeneca QCM.
- Regulatory Document management and Coordination with MC & regulatory Team.
- Issuance, review of rework Batch record & Import Product Release
- Review and tracking of QAA management and maintenance of SCA Portal.
- SHE & 5 S (Office & Workplace) representative for QA.
- Training Coordinator and Act as SME for SABA, this includes Scheduling, marking attendance, conducting the Periodic meeting with departmental SABA admins, Handling of SABA query, Annual report finalizing & Trouble shooting on LMS.
- Support the preparation and execution of internal and external audit and inspection.
- Support in implementation of improvement plan identified through investigation.
- Awareness on lean culture, drive improvements and process simplification and lead or participate on interdepartmental Projects as required.
- Support the management of Quality management System
- Knowledge in Risk management system and deviation investigation.
Essential for the role
- Master’s in science / Pharmacy Graduate with 1 to 3 Years of experience in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance.
- Conversant with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) & QMS .
- Fluency in computer systems including Microsoft applications.
- Knowledge in OSD manufacturing.
Desirable for the role
- Communication Skill.
- Validation Knowledge in Tablet manufacturing Process & Shopfloor QA
- Basic of SHE and Lean
- Knowledge in QC testing and review
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on the below link and it will be redirected to Recruiting company page.
Step 2. Register on the Career Page by logging in and fill up education details.
Step 3: After Successful Registration. The user needs to log in with credentials.
Step 4: After logging in the user needs to fill up all the educational details, work experience details and attach a resume. ( Submit an application form, if needed).
AstraZeneca plc is a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with its headquarters at the Cambridge Biomedical Campus in Cambridge, England