Recruitment for Accenture– 2021. Hiring for Team Lead/Consultant-Pharmacovigilance Posts. M.Pharm candidates are preferred. Full details are provided below.
Vacancy Details :
Name of the Company: Accenture
Qualification Needed: M.Pharm
Department: Regulatory Affiars
Post Name: Team Lead/Consultant-Pharmacovigilance
Job Location: Bengaluru
Experience: 07 to 11 years
Contact No: NA
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Medical Writing
- Pharmaceutical Drug Safety Surveillance
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
- Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
- You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on the below link and it will be redirected to Recruiting company page.
Step 2. Register on the Career Page by logging in and fill up education details.
Step 3: After Successful Registration. The user needs to log in with credentials.
Step 4: After logging in the user needs to fill up all the educational details, work experience details and attach a resume. ( Submit an application form, if needed).
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 500,000+ people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries